We are always planning new events and programmes to help raise essential funding for the Sahrawi people’s projects.
Our upcoming events are :
- Music Night at the Klondyke see below for news of our upcoming fundraiser on 27th November 2021 at the Klondyke in Levenshulme, Manchester. It promises to be a great night.
- The Big Ramble took place on 9th October after many hiccups due to the Covid pandemic we will finally did our 16 mile fundraising walk through the Peak District!
Latest Fundraising News
- Fundraiser – live music night at the KlondykeSaturday 27th November The Klondyke Levenshulme (Burnage Range, Manchester M19 2HQ) A Live music night. By attending you are supporting a vegetable project in a refugee camp. Tickets […]
- Photos from The Big RambleA fantastic day was had walking through the Peaks. We raised a lot of money – a final total will be posted when we have […]
- The Big Ramble 2021Around 30 people walked 16 miles thought the Peak District to raise money for the Grow Project Hope. A great day – huge thank you […]
- The Big RambleThe Big Ramble on Saturday 9th October after many hiccups due to the Covid pandemic we will finally do our 16 mile fundraising walk through the […]
- Thank you Alice & Julie for your fantastic fundraising!An amazingly brilliant £1137 was raised at Alice & Julie’s coffee afternoon. Thank you so much for all your hard work and to all helped […]